Monday, September 12, 2011

Revival


My blog is back up after a short pause of only 2 years. Paris was amazing and now I am in New York City! I am studying fashion at Parsons New York and loving every second of it.

My favorite time of the year is here! Fashion Week! I am currently assisting Ms. Tara Subkoff for her brand "Imitation of Christ". She is a sweet, generous and incredibly talented woman who I have learned so much from. We worked so hard together to make the show happen.




Yes, this is me in the second picture and in the background of Tara Subkoff in the first. This was a 2AM decision from Tara the night before to put me in the show... It took a lot of convincing along with a mini panic attack, but I am very glad I did it!

Lydia Hearst was our beautiful bride in this wedding themed runway show along with Miles Fisher as the groom. The corset and part of the skirt of the dress are actually made of glass!


We also had the one and only Carly Stains, my stepsister, as a model.




No comments:

Post a Comment