Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Follow me Follow me Down Down Down

I went to my dearest Nana's house this weekend to shop for shoes for school in Paris. She is my biggest role model and the reason I love art and fashion as much as I do! So thank you Nana!! You are my fave :)

I love how she decorates her house with all of the paintings in the beautiful, old frames.


She gave me the purse, necklace, and heels and I borrowed the headband from my sis.


This was the wall in the bathroom. 'S' for Stein (Priscilla Stein) on the towels with old pictures of family.
Dress- Deletta
Bag-Louis Vuitton
Green Bag- Nordstrom's
Headband- Anthropology
Heels- Feragamo

6 comments:

  1. She's got an amazing house, it's really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..her house is awesome..so chic!

    One Love,
    Jowy
    www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I ADORE all those towels!!! Fab house indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The second picture works so well, your outfit perfectly fits with the background. You are so very lucky to be able to share clothes with your Nana... mine also has amazing clothes and accessories, but is a foot shorter than me, so not much trading goes on!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lucky girl you are! I want to go back to paris sooo badly!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT HOUSE!!! you look like you're enjoying too much! LOL

    iyam
    www.styleandbeyond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete